Frequently Asked Questions
How does the assessment work?
It will depend on the client’s age and what assessments need to be executed. For a client above 4 years of age two sessions of one hour each is usually indicated to complete the assessment. An hour is then booked to do the parent /guardian feedback, during which all observations and test results will be discussed.
What services do you deliver?
- Contact with teachers and other health professionals
- School visits
- Continuous Development for teachers
- Talks to give information to parents or other interested parties
- Individual or tandem clinic based therapy
- Home visits
- Sensory integration facilities are available
- Therapeutic Listening
What age groups do you consult?
Ages 0 to 18 years.